$7,000 + GST (SOLD)
Align your organisation with a key part of the Appita Fibre Value Chain conference program – this is a great opportunity to connect with an audience directly interested manufacturing excellence.
The Manufacturing Excellence Symposium explores the latest trends and best practices on developing a manufacturing excellence culture and strategy for improved operational efficiency, productivity and safety. Hear from industry leaders about what it takes to stay competitive.
- Strategic leadership and human resource development
- Improving business process
- Embracing technology and innovation to ensure long-term success
- Value of benchmarking
- Implementing Lean throughout the manufacturing process to achieve cost-effective and sustainable manufacturing
- Exclusive naming rights to the Manufacturing Excellence Symposium.
- 10-minute presentation by company representative at the Manufacturing Excellence Symposium.
- Two (2) full conference registrations.
- 1 x (2 m x 3 m) space at the BioFutures Hub.
- Feature in conference stream social media posts.
- Recognition as a sponsor on all digital and electronic marketing collateral in the lead up to and at the conference.
- Recognition as a sponsor at the Conference Opening.