$7,000 + GST (SOLD)
Align your organisation with a key part of the Appita Fibre Value Chain conference program – this is a great opportunity to connect with an audience directly interested in pulp and paper manufacturing.
The Pulp and Paper Forum will run over three days of the conference and will feature presentations on a wide range of topics from industry practitioners, researchers, equipment and service providers on topics including but not limited to:
- Paper & board manufacturing
- Efficiency & process improvement
- Best practice
- Lean manufacturing
- Engineering & mill reliability
- Pulping & bleaching
- Process and function additives/ novel additives
- Print/digital printing
- Packaging & Converting
- Energy & water management
- Environmental management & regulation
- Resource assessment & management
- Exclusive naming rights to the Pulp and Paper Forum.
- 10-minute presentation by company representative at the Pulp & Paper Forum.
- Two (2) full conference registrations.
- 1 x (2 m x 3 m) exhibition space (standard package).
- Feature in conference stream social media posts.
- Recognition as a sponsor on all digital and electronic marketing collateral in the lead up to and at the conference.
- Recognition as a sponsor at the Conference Opening.