Be part of our new BioFUTURES Hub!
The BioFUTURES Hub will be the centre of activity, drawing delegates and industry together to discover, learn and share the latest ideas, technologies and innovation across the Fibre Value Chain.
Be part of the conversations that will shape the industry’s future and show how your products, services and people can assist in advancing the industry.
Morning, lunch and afternoon tea will be served in the centre of the BioFUTURES Hub, which will maximise your exposure. As an exhibitor, you will receive acknowledgement on the conference web page and in the Information Booklet, which is inserted into the delegates conference bags.
Member: $800 + GST
Non-member: $1500 + GST
• 3 metre x 2 metre space on BioFutures Hub Floor
• 1 Trestle Table, Black Table Cloth, 2 Chairs
• (1) 240-volt power board
• Company logo on floor plan displayed on Appita conference website with link to exhibitor’s website
• Pull Up Banners (supplied by exhibitor) 850 mm wide x 2010 mm high or less.
If you are interested in upgrading your standard package, Appita staff can work with you to design a display in keeping with the BioFUTURES theme. Additional fees will apply (see below)
By clicking on the ‘View Floor Plan’ button the BioFUTURE's Hub floor plan will be displayed, indicating the table top display spaces available, as well as the spaces currently booked.
If you are interested in booking a space at the 2019 Fibre Value Chain Conference, please fill out the form below.
How to book a space:
- Complete the booking form below by entering contact details of the primary contact
- Click ‘View Floor Plan’ to view available spaces
- Select the number of display spaces you would like to book
- Choose your top 3 space numbers from the floor plan.
- Confirm space selection
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Click ‘Book Space’ button
CLICK HERE – if you wish to download these instructions.
Note stands are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Exhibitors Booking Form
NB. All exhibition attendees must register to attend the conference.
Click on the below ‘Register Now’ button to register for the conference.