Serving the Australian and New Zealand pulp and paper industry
To be a world class association that drives collaboration
across the value chain for the advancement of the forest products, pulp, paper,
packaging and associated industries.
- To advance and promote innovation and manufacturing best
practice across the forest products, pulp, paper and packaging value chain,
including new biomass-derived products.
- To lead the development and transfer of technical
information and best practices fundamental to the industry.
- To develop and support programs to encourage the growth
of a diverse, well-prepared pool of industry professionals.
- To build strong relationships with industry stakeholders
across the supply chain
- To facilitate the interchange of information across the
industry supply chain through effective networking.
Trust - Be a trusted industry partner that supports the best
interests of the industry
Integrity - Respect and maintain the trust and confidence of
our colleagues, members, and industry stakeholders
Collaboration - Build strong relationships with key industry
stakeholders to expand the association’s ability to serve a changing industry.
Knowledge - Build knowledge through training, networking and
Service - To understand and respond to the needs of the