Current Job opportunities.
Papertech is a global organisation seeking to expand its regular service and installation base to Australia, New Zealand, and Asian countries.
Since 1996, Papertech has been developing innovative camera vision systems for web and steel-based production lines. With hundreds of systems installed worldwide, our TotalVision™ video event capture software provides fast and effective tools for solving a wide range of production line issues.
Papertech delivers exceptional performance through a service philosophy of delivering custom-tailored solutions for all makes and models of camera vision systems, leading edge technology, leadership and expertise.
Are you a self-starter with field service technician expertise who exceeds customer service expectations? We would love to have you become a respected member of our team! You will drive service success with a goal of improving customer satisfaction, fostering client relationships, and building brand reputation in the Australasia region. As a valuable installation and service technician, you will also apply your high-level knowledge of Information Technology, Networking, and Process Automation to enhance client trust, build rapport, and drive yourself and your team to meet annual goals.
● Provide customer service and support during field visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure a mix of equipment optimization and customer education.
● On-site installation, maintenance, repair, and optimization of equipment to ensure proper documentation of all related processes.
● Calibration of Papertech’s software Suite to match customer’s needs.
● Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine proper solutions to produce timely and detailed service reports.
● Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
● Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations of current hardware and recommend available technology to improve the customers process.
● Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to understand how Papertech’s products can help aid in the improvement of the manufacturing process.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
● CompTIA A+ certification
● A passport, and the ability to travel to several countries throughout Australasia.
● High-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair low voltage equipment
● Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts
● Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills
● A Safe Work mindset
● Familiarity with Process Automation
● Familiarity with OPC software
● Awareness of chemical, health and safety issues
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Mr Gary Ramsay
Mill Link Services Pty Ltd
53 Bridge Street, Hampton Vic 3188
Mobile: 0412 588 663