Welcome to the new look Appita magazine filled with ideas, news, technical features and innovations. This is not just a new format, but a new direction that fits more easily with our local fibre and paper value chain industry.
Appita Magazine Contents here
Publishing peer reviewed papers in the science and technology of pulp, paper, packaging and bioproducts.
This issue features:
- Editorial - The age of fibre
- Review: The value of wood extractives from Pinus Radiata
- Nanocellulose, cationic starch and paper strength
- Colloidal stability of pinus radiata wood extractives.
Part 2: competing interactions between wood
extractives and process variables determined
from regression modelling.
- Study on catalytic ozonation degradation of guaiacol with cupric oxides loaded on activated carbon