Appita is the leading not-for-profit industry association that supports the advancement of the pulp, paper packaging and bioproducts industries.
Appita's mission is:
- To advance and promote innovation and manufacturing best practice across the pulp, paper and packaging value chain, including new biomass-derived products.
- To lead the development and transfer of technical information and best practices fundamental to the industry.
- To develop and support programs to encourage the growth of a diverse, well-prepared pool of industry professionals.
- To build strong relationships with industry stakeholders across the supply chain.
- To facilitate the interchange of information across the industry supply chain through effective networking.
Trust • Integrity • Collaboration • Knowledge• Service
Trust – be a trusted industry partner that supports the best interests of the industry
Integrity – respect and maintain the trust and confidence of our colleagues, members, and industry stakeholders
Collaboration – build strong relationships with key industry stakeholders to expand the association’s ability to serve a changing industry
Knowledge – build knowledge through training, networking and collaboration
Service – to understand and respond to the needs of the industry