Appita offers a range of short course programs over a range of topics that can be delivered at your company site. The short courses have been established to provide short term intensive professional development opportunities. The courses are presented by leading experts from industry and research. They are designed for an international audience and cover topics of interest for people working in research and development, specialists working in the pulp and paper industry and associated industries.
Some of the key benefits of on-site training are:
- Focuses on issues that are relevant to each organisation.
- Provides the perfect setting to form teams of individuals who are working well beyond their job description to accomplish something that contributes to the current corporate mission.
- Offers great flexibility in terms of scheduling.
- Uses a variety of delivery methods to assist the development and acquisition of trouble shooting skills.
- Significant cost advantage to setting up an in-house training program. Ten individuals can be trained in a focused and extensive course of study for the same cost as sending two individuals to one short term intensive industry-wide program when travel expenses and time away from the workplace are considered.
- Offer trainers/consultants who are technically up to date and understand a full range of industry issues.
Course on offer include:
- Fundamentals of Papermaking and Paper Performance Course
- Fundamentals of Corrugating and Converting Course
- Pump Workshop
- Wet-End Chemistry Course
- Advanced Pulping Course
- Recycling and Contaminant Control Course
- Biorefining Processes Course